RAZWANA Jabbin, MSc, UKCP, MBACP
• MSc Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
• Postgraduate Diploma
• 2 Year Infant Observation
• SAP Certificate in Supervision
• Portman Clinic Training
• Advanced Practitioner
• BSc Integrative Counselling
• Diploma in Integrative Counselling
• Certificate in Integrative Counselling
• Survivors of Sexual Abuse Course
• NCFE Level 3 Counselling Skills and Theory
• NCFE Introductory to Counselling Skills
“Training is a good dog, a constant companion and an utterly loyal and devoted
friend,and everyone should have one."
- Richard Mitchell
Having been committed to training in the field of counselling and psychotherapy, I believe it to be key in being able to provide a safe and sufficient psychotherapy service.
My own training background began with studying the integrative model, which meant combining the use of the Psychodynamic, Humanistic, CBT and Existential approaches. However, over the past three years my approach focuses on the psychoanalytic model. This is a form of treatment which is used to pay close attention to how your present struggles may be linked to your past experiences, and trying to think about feelings that are yet unconcious.
I am an accredited psychoanalytic psychotherapist with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP), as well as an accredited member with the Forum for Independent Psychotherapists, and a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy - with a commitment to adhere to their ethical code of practice.
Below I have listed some of my training qualifications.